Graduate Fashion Week 

Well, well, well done to all the Graduate students 2017.

I had the occasion to attend the Graduate Fashion Show this year and I cannot be more grateful with the London Colloge of London for this opportunity.

It is really interesting seeing the changes in the Fashion World along the time
and how young eyes see it, the catwalk seemed really different, innovative and fresh.

KATE CLARK from the Kingston School of Art is definitely been one of my top list of the one I assisted.
She used that funny look that I young woman would still have mixing with classic style
and and elegant texture as silk.
I would wear one of her dress for sure for a special occasion and would feel funny, pretty and elegant and the mainly thing I would be able to show my soul with it.



Cannot wait for next Graduate Fashion Show.

Wish all the best to all the Graduated student 2017.


Thank you 




Comments

Popular Posts

Translate